Forum du VCH
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

Hi, I am new here.

Hi, I am new here. Empty Hi, I am new here.

Message  SkeniaBe Mer 3 Aoû - 7:57

Hello. 9:55:48 PM #29 Phase 38 File APIProgress.cpp, Line 282 Burn process failed at 16x (22,160 KB/s)Definitely slow her down to 8x max. Myself,I'd burn cmags at 4x. Better media like verbatim/taiyo yuden,then you can raise the burn speed to 8x and over.I have burned about 100 DVDs so far without finding a problem with this media. Would it just start all of a sudden? What brand name is your media?Did you switch spindles during that 100 batch?When you switch spindles,sometimes you'll switch manufacturers and don't even realize. Example. Memorex +16x was using Ricohjpn-R03-00 as their manufacturer for well over a year. I had great results with them. Last batch,the same Memorex +16x turned out to be made by MBI and not very good. Playback issues,burn coasters,and I had to drop my burn speed to 4x. My benq 1650 hated them,but my Benq 1620 handles them ok at the slow speed. The same can happen with TDK,Maxell,Fuji,HP,Philips,Store brand name media like staple's,and most major brands of media.Maxell uses some Cmag-M01 and Ritek. Switch spindle,chances are high you switched manufacturers. Media quality will vary between them. HP a1118x-b/athlon 64-3300+/BenQ 1650 BCDC/LG 8163B/Modded Wii/Epson-R300 and Ty Watershields!!!

SkeniaBe
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas